Please plan to join us this Tuesday evening at 6:30 pm for the PTA Meeting and Open House! This is a great opportunity to stay in the know, learn more about your child’s school year, sign up for VIP and have any lingering questions answered!
Take a night off from cooking and support Verner this Tuesday between 5-8 pm! Drive thru, take out, dine in, and online orders count toward our total. No need to say “we are here for Verner” because all sales count!
PTA Meeting and Open House Next Tuesday, August 27th
Don’t forget to turn in your Verner T-Shirt Order Form! These shirts are used for special days, field trips and musical performances. Orders are due August, 30th
We hope everyone had a great start to the new school year! We know a lot of paperwork went home so here are a few friendly reminders!
Please look over and submit:
- Signed Code of Conduct
- T-shirt Order (used for field trips)
- Volunteer Opportunities
- V.I.P. Campaign (see below)
VIP (Verner Investment Program) is the official fundraiser for Verner PTA. VIP donations make it possible for your PTA to focus on helping Verner instead of conducting endless fundraising sales of cookie dough, magazines, wrapping paper, etc. All VIP funds are used at Verner for expenses State funds do not cover. A donation of $150 per child is suggested.
Join today through one of three easy options:
- Pay your $150 donation via the PayPal
- Complete a Verner VIP Donation Letter/Form and return along with your credit card information (card number, name on card, expiration date, 3-digit security code on back).
Best Reasons to Join VIP:
- “The resources VIP provides for our children help make Verner the #1 school.”-Beth Curtis, Principal
- Classroom “start-up” money for every teacher
- Computer teacher (fully funded by VIP) and classroom technology – tablets (Kindle, Nook…) for every teacher
- Copier contract
- Supplies for our Art, Music and PE teachers and our school nurse
- Teacher lunch and student popsicle party for grade with highest VIP participation
- and so much more!
ALSO, MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THE PTA OPEN HOUSE ON AUGUST 27th!
Thank you to all the teachers, staff, volunteers, and parents for a wonderful school year! We hope everyone has a wonderful summer!
Wednesday – Early Dismissal (11:30)
Thursday – Last Day of School -Early Dismissal (11:30)
**Also, Verner Yearbooks are here! There are a few extra books available for purchase for $40 in the front office – first come, first serve. Please see Mrs. Pilsch to purchase your yearbook. Make checks payable to Verner.**