MORNING DROP-OFF INSTRUCTIONS
- We will be using one (1) lane in the mornings for drop-off.
- The Patrols will assist your children out of the cars in the morning.
- We encourage you to use the front drop-off/pick-up unless you are parking and coming inside.
- NO CHILD SHOULD WALK FROM A CAR IN THE PARKING LOT TO THE SCHOOL; PLEASE ACCOMPANY ALL CHILDREN WHO ENTER FROM THE PARKING LOT.
- For children who arrive between 7:40 and 7:50 who are not eating breakfast, they should go directly to their grade level hall to be supervised by a grade level teacher.
- We are trying to begin instruction at 7:55.
Afternoon Pick-up Instructions
- We will be using 2 lanes in the afternoon for pick-up
- AS YOUR CHILDREN WAIT FOR YOU IN THE AFTERNOON, please encourage them to sit together in grade levels and to watch for you to drive up. Please look over the carpool “map” that was sent home at the beginning of the school year.
- YOU SHOULD PLACE A PAPER PLATE IN YOUR DASHBOARD WITH THE NAMES OF THE CHILDREN IN YOUR CARPOOL.
- If you come to school before 2:45 and enter the parking lot, PLEASE PARK in a space so that other cars can enter and exit.
- Only cars with handicap tags FOR THEIR CHILDREN can use the 3 designated spaces. We have students in wheelchairs who must load in this area.
- It is VERY IMPORTANT that you pick up your children before 3:00 as the teachers have commitments such as teacher meetings and conferences after school.
- You may consider enrolling your children in the extended day program if you cannot be here by 3:00.
- If you will allow teachers only to park in the back lot beside the school, this should leave sufficient spaces for you in the afternoon and prevent any moving cars in the teachers’ lot when the children are arriving and leaving.