VIP (Verner Investment Program) is the official fundraiser for Verner PTA. VIP donations make it possible for your PTA to focus on helping Verner instead of conducting endless fundraising sales of cookie dough, magazines, wrapping paper, etc. All VIP funds are used at Verner for expenses State funds do not cover. A donation of $150 per child is suggested.
Join today through one of three easy options:
Pay your $150 donation via the PayPal link located at the top of the page;
Complete a Verner VIP Donation Letter/Form (link located at the top of this page) and return along with your donation (check or cash) to Verner; OR
- Complete a Verner VIP Donation Letter/Form and return along with your credit card information (card number, name on card, expiration date, 3-digit security code on back).
Best Reasons to Join VIP:
- “The resources VIP provides for our children help make Verner the #1 school.”-Beth Curtis, Principal
- Classroom “start-up” money for every teacher
- Computer teacher (fully funded by VIP) and classroom technology – tablets (Kindle, Nook…) for every teacher
- Copier contract
- Supplies for our Art, Music and PE teachers and our school nurse
- Teacher lunch and student popsicle party for grade with highest VIP participation
- and so much more!
Questions about VIP? Contact your VIP Chair Robin Cole (205) 310-4476 or firstname.lastname@example.org